Find a short term loan that’s right for you
Need money, fast? Simply fill out our online quote form to search more than 60 lenders and find a loan for £100 to £5000, with an instant decision.
We find loans to suit your individual needs – even if you’ve got a bad credit rating. Our service is free, quick and easy. No hard credit check and no impact on your credit rating*.
What is a short term loan?
Available to anyone age 18 or over, short term loans – or payday loans – are loans that are repaid in regular instalments to fit the short-term needs of your personal finances. For example, for some of our applicants, a short-term loan may be used to help cover costs at the end of a month before the next pay day, when they find themselves a little short on cash.
Is a short-term loan right for me?
Short-term loans are a good option for borrowers that need to arrange a loan quickly and know they are able to meet the repayment schedule. We encourage you to read your selected loan’s terms and conditions for information about additional fees that you might encounter in the event you are late or miss a payment, and assess the overall cost of the loan inclusive of interest rates. If you feel happy with terms and confident that you can repay the instalments then a short-term loan could be right for you.
What are the pros and cons of a short-term loan?
It’s reassuring to know you’ve made an informed decision when choosing the loan that’s right for you. To help, we’ve put together some of the main pros and cons to taking out a short-term loan.
- No hard credit check on initial application.
- Flexibility to set your own repayment term – no long-term commitment.
- Checks that don’t impact your credit score and no guarantor needed.
- Have funds in your account in as little as 15 minutes˅.
- A fast and effective way to secure finances, when you need it.
- Potential to improve your credit score by repaying your short-term loan on time.
- A hard credit check may be carried out before final approval. If declined this could negatively impact your credit score.
- Interest rates are slightly higher than longer-term loans.
- A short-term solution to help your finances, not a way to manage regular expenses.
Are short-term loans safe?
Yes, short-term loans are safe so long as you use a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) approved lender. We are an FCA authorised and regulated credit broker and promise to only ever offer loans from FCA-approved lenders. Borrowers can stay safe by checking lenders and brokers are FCA-regulated before finalising any term agreements.
How long do I have to repay my loan?
Because we search lots of different instant short-term loans that are provided by a wide range of FCA-authorised lenders, please check your repayment terms before taking out your loan. In most cases, you can set your own repayment timeline with some lenders allowing up to six months to repay a loan, though this varies.
I have a poor credit history. Do I need a guarantor to take out a short-term loan?
You don’t necessarily need a guarantor to take out a short-term loan. We can help you find unsecured loans, where a guarantor is not needed. Simply enter your requirements into our online quote form and we’ll show you the best options for your circumstance – whatever your credit rating may be.
What is bad credit?
You may be considered to have bad credit if you have missed payments for a loan or if you have a lack of credit history due to never taking out a loan or credit card in the past. Because of this, many banks and traditional lenders will identify your loan application as higher risk and may be less likely to lend to you.
We’re different. We know that it can be easy to fall into a bad credit rating which is why we, and the FCA-approved lenders that we work with, look at your financial habits and not just your past credit history.
Apply for a short-term loan
Ready to find your short-term loan?
Simply fill in our online form – it only takes a couple of minutes – and get an instant decision. If approved, your loan can be in your bank account the same day.
Need more help?
Our friendly and expert team are on-hand to help with any queries you may have. Get in touch and we’ll be happy to offer impartial advice.
Short Term Loans Pros
- Quick cash. Receive money in your account in as little as 15 minutes
- No long-term commitments
- Minimal collateral
- Resolve emergency/urgent expenses
Short Term Loans Cons
- Interest rates tend to be slightly higher as the financial agreement is a short contract in comparison to other loan options
- A short-term loan can help assist your finances, but should only be used as a last resort. Make sure you do not end up constantly requiring these short-term loans to cover expenses.