Since 2009, MYJAR has provided financial assistance to millions of people at one time or the other. The UK-based loan company has assisted people to get over their minor financial challenges by offering short-term loans when needed. Let’s get to know this loan company better.
What they offer
- Flexible loans: MYJAR assures its customers of different loan types to meet their various financial challenges. These are the available loan options for prospective customers:
- 3 months: MYJAY allows their customers to borrow up to £900 for three months. The daily interest rate for such a loan is 0.75%.
- 6 months: A customer who wants to take a loan for 6 months can borrow as much as £1800. The daily interest rate, in this case, is 0.65%.
- 1 year: A customer can borrow up to £3600 if he wishes to repay over a year. This loan will attract a daily interest rate of 0.35% every day.
- Quick payment: Since most their customers need money for urgent reasons, the company pays out loans to them every 15 minutes. This eliminates delay in payment that may affect a borrower negatively.
- Flexible repayment plans: MYJAR makes repayment easy for their customers as they are allowed to pay when they choose to do so. There are no rigid rules about payments except what a customer chooses.
- Transparency: As part of their efforts to ease the financial burden of their customers, the company has no hidden charges to haunt their customers with.
- Availability: You can contact the company every day of the week. The CONTACT page contains information on how to contact the company whenever the need arises. You can get their mobile number and email address you can use at any time. If you feel like expressing your questions or request for information in black and white, you can use their postal address to do so.
How to apply for the loan
A customer needs to take just 4 steps to apply and receive the money directly in his account without delay. These four steps are:
- On their website, click “Apply” to initiate the application process.
- Supply all the information needed including your name, email address, and other vital information that will be used to verify your identity and process your loan.
- There are many different loan options that you can choose from. Choose the one that your budget can accommodate and click “Borrow”
- Expect the loan amount to be sent directly to your bank account in 15 minutes or less.
While they offer their customers these incentives to encourage them to patronise them more, they also give these warnings:
- If a customer fails to make his or her repayment 72 hours after the expiration of his payment date, the customer will be charged £15 for late payment.
- They are also warned not to use the loan for long-term financial problems as the objective is to attend to immediate financial needs, not otherwise.